Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm celebrating Thanksgiving today with a turkey lunch at the office, rather than with family since I can't travel. None the less, I'm thankful...

I'm thankful I have a job and an office where I can have my turkey lunch and wonderful colleagues who can share lunch with me,

I'm thankful for my family,

I'm thankful for my friends,

I'm thankful for my health,

I'm thankful that Obama won,

I'm thankful for my perfect pug,

I'm thankful for my FIV+ cat,

I'm thankful that I won't be this fat forever,


and of course...


Happy Turkey Day to All!!!


Love,

Titi, Radar, Fantango and Mulligan

4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

I'm thankful for my sister and the rest of my family.

Marco said...

I am thankful that you are providing a beautiful bathroom for my family to poop and shower in when we go to Philadelphia to finally ditch all this baby stuff. Lali tells me Miami and the Bahamas are already loaded to capacity. I'm also very thankful that little primo Radar (to Xavier) will soon be making his debute. Smooches!

Anonymous said...

I would like to give thanks to all Titi's and Radars of the World in the Bahamas. Because without them I would have no reason to visit the Bahamas. Love U all. Hugs and Pugs and Kitty Smugs.

Reverend Frank
(G Im thankful)oldfield

Lali said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I didn't mention my take on the kitty krisis. I don't really see an issue though. Shouldn't Radar learn to share early on?

I am super thankful about everything!

I love you and Radar and Fanny and Mullie!
Lali