Friday, December 19, 2008

2008!

I looked this morning and saw that I have had 1958 hits on the blog since kicking it off just a few weeks ago. Considering it's really just some friends, family and Tia Sara checking in 30 times a day, that's not too bad for my new little celebrity!

So, Lali, also very impressed and eager to promote her new perfect nephew has offered to make a hand made prize for whoever can prove that they are hit #2008 (or the closest number over 2008). You need to send a screen print of the dolphin counter showing the 2008 to radarpazos@gmail.com and Lali will get to work on her craft.

For those who don't know Lali's talents in making hand made gifts, she's fabulous. Perhaps I could ask my cousin Marco to elaborate on the intrinsic value that a Lali gift holds...

I'm feeling pretty sane today after more sleep than I've had in days... and since the topic is Lali, I'll post the Lali getting to the Bahamas story some time today.

Big hugs,
Titi and Radar

4 comments:

Marco said...

There are 4 kinds of people in this world. Those who can add, those who can't, and those who are geniuses at math, science, art, crafting, hairstyling, facials and waxing, babysitting, shopping and hello kitty. Lali is definately the latter

The Science Pundit said...

1978

Tia Sara said...

Pardon my ignorance, but where is the dolphin counter?

The Science Pundit said...

Tia Sara,

On the right-hand column, all the way at the bottom.