Friday, December 12, 2008

And the verdict is....



That's right!! I will be checking into the hospital next Tuesday morning, December 16th, at 6am!!! They'll hook me up to monitors and stick me in a bed, then sometime around 7:00am, this guy will show up...



... that's my doctor, Leon Dupuch, who weilds a mighty monitor! He'll start doping up my cervix and then he'll go off for a fine breakfast while I start contracting. Some time later in the day, if my water hasn't broken, they'll break it to really get things moving along and hopefully at some point when it's still Tuesday, I'll have the best early Christmas present of my life nestled in my arms!!

I'll keep on posting as these last days wind down!

Hugs and pugs,
Titi and Radar

PS - According to today's measurements, Radar is weighing in at an impressive 7lbs 11 oz!! Come on out big boy!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited. I've been pacing like an expectant grandmother. Couldn't sleep last night. And it's not only the eager anticipation, but also tremendous anxiety about Fantango and her psyche. So it was with great relief that I noted Uncle Stefan taking on a counselor and shrink role. What a blessed event in all aspects. Love, Abuela

Honorable Rev F G said...

You must Watch this YouTube video This is important for Titi.

Also take the poll VOTE

The Science Pundit said...

Well I'll be a Darwin's uncle! (on Tuesday) --- which is not the same as being a monkey's uncle, it's better!

megat said...

your blog more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!. I come again

Anonymous said...

We are all very excited here in the Far East for the Tuesday Evening event (Seoul Time). Best of luck. I must say RADAR has an awesome name.

Rafa and Vivi

Marco said...

An interesting thing, I checked a conception calculator using the due date of Dec 28 and within the range of dates returned, I picked April 10th as the date of conception. This would mean that radar is not only a Christmas gift, but also a birthday present. This reinforces the notion that is better to one fantastic double gift, then many crappy gifts spread over many days. Have the best birthachristakwanzukkah ever!