Friday, December 19, 2008

And the winner is...

BIG UPDATE!!! THE WINNER IS...
UNCLE STEFAN!!!!

Lali will be creating a custom made "Under the Radar" ceramic beer stein by Lali designs!

Congratulations Uncle Stefan

Well, we passed 2008 and there's no e-mail in Radar's inbox. I'll wait to see what happens. Lali has contemplated all day about what to make the winner. She has decided on a new line of ceramics...

"Under the Radar" ceramicas by Lali designs

Since it is a "line", I guess that means that there may be other opportunities for important contests in the near future.

I'll have the other Lali post up after a bit of a catnap.

Love,
Titi and Radar


4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Wow! I turn my back for a second and it shoots up to 2018. Rafael Darwin sure is popular!

Tia Sara said...

The reason there is no winner is that the rest of us cannot see that number anywhere, much less printscreen it. But I agree, he is a popular boy!

The Science Pundit said...

Tia,

Scroll all the way to the bottom.
Look on the right.
You'll see a row of 6 dolphins.
Each dolphin will have a red numeral on it.
You might have to squint to make out the numeral, but see it you will.
Before commenting here, I logged out of The Science Pundit just to be sure that it wasn't only Titi and me who could see them; I saw them.

On a completely different note, He's sooooo cute!!!!!! I can't wait to hold him!

The Science Pundit said...

I lost to a German lush??????

That ceramic should've gone to an American lush!

;-)