Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And the winners are...

Although the disclaimer I gave with yesterday’s poll clearly stated that there are no winners, some of the comments explaining the votes are indeed winners and deserve at least a mention.

Honorable mention for “this is about me, me, me!”




Mom and Lali, who want Radar to be born around the most convenient travel schedules for THEM!

also...

Honorable mention for “is he really comparing my baby to a monkey?”


Uncle Stefan, who thinks that the 22nd is a good day because in 1956 “Colo” was born on December 22nd (Colo was the first gorilla to be born and bred in captivity).

And finally…

The Grand Prize for most righteous reasoning!

Tia Sara, an aficionado of the great Saints, wishes for Radar to be born on the 18th because that is the Feast day of Saint Winebald! (Mind you, St. Winebald is such a remote Saint that even a search for him on google images rendered nothing… but in a family full of wine and bald men, I can think of no more appropriate Saint.)


I might also add that the poll programmers fall neatly into one of Dad’s favorite jokes about math…

“There are three kinds of people… those that can count and those that can’t!”

As of this morning there are 12 votes:

1 for the 15th
6 for the 17th
5 for “other”

However, the statistics show 11 votes and percentages calculated based on 11 votes rather than 12. So, if you add up the percentages shown, you come up with 108%! Well done!!!

Love Titi and Radar

3 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

I'm 109% excited!

Lali said...

Hasn't it always been all about me? Everyone benefits by my presence. Kisses!

Frank said...

Numbers -- To Many -- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm pretty sure this comment was about me.

Frank