Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Feliz Noche Buena!

Just a quick note to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas Eve or Feliz Noche Buena!! Lali left today and Mom (abuela to Radar) comes back tomorrow, so we're on our own for the first time tonight. As much as I love having the company and the help, I'm also loving this first Christmas Eve with my son!

Since I was so traumatized yesterday, I forgot to mention a couple of important things that happened on the table. First, I removed Radar's poopy diaper and cleaned him up before the procedure. Just as we put him on the table, he squirt the nurse to let her know how he felt about what was happening. She didn't quite get the point, so then he pooped on the table as well! That's my boy!!! When the procedure was over and they removed the drape that had been covering him, Lali squeeked, "look, his belly button thing fell off!" So my boy had two rights of passage yesterday and is really taking this whole "life on the outside" thing in stride!



So that's it for tonight. We'll post a longer Christmas message tomorrow, but for now, just make sure that not a creature stirs... not even a mouse.

Lots of love to all,

Titi and Radar

1 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

OMFG! (Tia Mary, we've had this conversation.) I love that angel ornament! Where did you get it? Did Lali or one of your friends make it? It's AWESOME!!