Monday, December 15, 2008

Tomorrow is D-Day!

“Delivery” day that is... I'll give a quick post before heading off to the hospital at 5:30 or so in the morning. I won't have computer in tow, but I'll be checking in with my substitute blogger, Javier le Fec, who was good enough to give up his day job in order to take on this responsibility. He'll post any relevant updates throughout the day, so please feel free to check back.


As for tonight, my mom and Gail got in today as my supporting cast for tomorrow's events. So tonight we'll just chill over a salmon dinner and try to get a little bit of sleep. The cat doesn't care and the pug is suspicious and nervous.

Thanks to everyone who's left comments on the blog. I've read every one and some of them have been really encouraging and uplifting, others have made me laugh out loud. And yet others, such as Eduardo insulting Fanny's beautiful physique, have not been helpful at all. They have been hurtful to the pug and to all who love the pug!

Wish me luck!!!

Lots of love,

Titi and Radar

ps - Note on the picture.... Mom was catching the season finale of Dexter and didn't want to take a moment out for this picture, so we had to put the camera on top of the tv. At least she has priorities!!!

8 comments:

Lily said...

Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS. I am actually pretty jealous of your son, because you're going to be the best mom ever!

Lily

Tigerpazos2000 said...

From.. PAZORES
DAD.MIGUEL.ANGELA.BARACK-MOJITO
TITI.

ESTAMOS ANCIOSOS DE LA LLEGADA DE RAFAE.... BIENVENIDO A ESTE MUNDO,, SERAS RECIBIDO CON MUCHO AMOR,, SUERTE TITI,
QUE DUERMAS Y DESCANSES ESTA NOCHE,,
ABRAZOS Y BESOS.

Carolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina said...

How exciting!!!!
I'm really happy for you, and I'm sure everything will go well
Please upload pics as soon as you have them...
Good luck tomorrow, I know it will be a moment to remember

Can't wait to meet Radar :-D

Anonymous said...

Titi.
Con Miguelito, rompi la Fuente a las 2am,, y estuve en labor todo el dia, Mime nacio a las 2:41pm por Cesarean,,, 7lbs 15 1/2 hurray,,

buena suerte para ti,,,
Seras muy FELIZ esta NAVIDAD.veras lo que es ser Madre.

The Science Pundit said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What they said

Frank

Dardo said...

I thought D-Day stood for Darwin-Day.