Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Toodooloo oh eight... bienvenido oh nine!!

Normally in a toodooloo to the old year post you would list all the big things that happened in the proceeding year. But it really seems like my 2008 only started 15 days ago and everything before December 16th has faded into some far off time. I have some vague memory of gaining 50 lbs and some guy with a funny name being elected president. But more recently, 2008 has taught me some of life's most important lessons... for example, I always knew that dryers ate socks for dinner, but I didn't know that little people socks are a favorite hor' d'oeuvre and disappear even more quickly, so you have to be very careful to supervise the dryer's behavior around tiny socks.


But mostly my 2008 can be summed up as follows...

... our first meeting and love at first sight for me!

... Radar's first day home and all the girls are fawning over him already.


... adjusting to a new way of life for everyone.

... one week and I'm in heaven!

... Radar's first Christmas and he's out partying.

... Radar's first barbeque!

... focusing in on all sorts of cool stuff!

... our favorite place to be!!! I love you more each day sweet boy!!!

I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us!

Mulligan, Fantango, Radar and I wish all of you a wonderful new year full of good health, good fun and all other good things!

Lots of love & Happy New Year!!

Titi and Radar

4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

It looks like he's already a lady's man.

Dardo said...

Dear Radar, don't grow all the way up before I visit next week! Seriously, I mean, I knew that newborns age quickly, but he looks like a completely different baby now than he did 2 weeks ago. I have no idea who I'm going to meet on the 8th (assuming I don't lose my passport and actually bought a ticket).

Lali said...

HaHa, wonder when that stops being funny.

Not that it upsets me when others poke at this, only when Dardo does! Why is that..?

I'll get him!

Lali said...

I just wrote a comment and an error ate it up! Grrr! Here goes again:

More importantly, Happy NEW Year Radar and Titi!!!
Radar is so beautiful, I can't wait to see him again! I miss you two so much!

K ilo tons of Hugs!
I nfinite #s of Pugs, oh my!
S o so so much love!
S imply, I miss you two!