Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Winner!!!

This was fun! I really enjoyed some of the suggested names for the picture. I loved the simplicity of Jenna's "I am Radar, hear me ROAR!" I also liked Javier's missing pickle jar. But this morning when I logged on and read the entry from Sneakers, I knew we had a winner! For those that don't know Sneakers, he is Fantango's long lost love. Sneakers and Fantango came from the same pug breeder and were born just a month or so apart (Fanny is older). And although Sneakers went to live with Kimberdoo Rice in North Carolina (he was my wedding gift to Kim and Jason), he has always kept up his correspondence with Fantango. So everybody, meet Sneakers!


And Sneakers' winning entry:

"You take my foreskin? Now I eat your brain!"
Congratulations Sneakers!!


More later on seeing out the old year and welcoming the new...

Love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man! Such intelligent eyes. And Radar's a cutie too. Abuela

The Science Pundit said...

Yes, very handsome indeed!