Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another great day!

It's only 4pm so maybe I speak to soon, but today has been another great day. Radar slept well last night (which means I did also) and today he's been in very good spirits. He was actually awake for a good part of the day. I used the front baby carrier today for the first time. We tested it out with a short pug walk this morning and it was a big bouncing hit. Then we made the longer trek to the beach this afternoon... that's right, Radar made his first visit to the beach! Of course, after being bounced against mommy's chest for a kilometer, there was no waking him up once we got to the beach. But that didn't stop me from taking a bunch of pictures of my sleepy beach baby!

Anyhoo - it sounds like it's time for Mr. Hungrypants to have his mid-afternoon snack!

Here are a couple pics of us at the beach and Radar crapped out upon our return.

Love,

Titi and Radar

PS - although she's not in the pictures, Fantango did join us for our walk to the beach and enjoyed some off leash romping in the sand while we did our photo shoot.

5 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Maybe it's just the camera angle, but he sure looks happier sleeping with mommy and alone in the crib than he does with grampi tribi. Hmmm.

Lori said...

Dear Christena,
You look so beautiful holding Radar on the beach. Your smile says it all! I am so happy for you. I look at your smile and I smile! So much love between you and Radar...
Much love,
Lori

Lali said...

Entirely too cute! Jealous!

Love,
Lali

Angela..Mime,Barack-Mojito said...

happy New Year 2009
titi,,rafita,,funny..abuelo

Titi,,,look Great holding rafita,, and Grandpa Tribi,,is so happy too.good pics,,
sorry about your cat,,,
i do not like CATS,,,
we are allergy,,mime and I,
love,,, big hugs,

Stephan from Germany said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Jose's from Bayer. He had sent me your blog. Congratulations for your new son.

If Jose and Angela are still around, please congratulate him for his new "profession" as grandfather.

Greetings, all the best to you and your family and a happy new year from Germany.

Stephan