Friday, January 30, 2009

One day...

One day this little hand will firmly shake another as Radar walks into his first important job interview.


And one day this little foot will kick off its shoe after a long day's work.

Maybe one day I'll look at Radar and I won't see the delicious baby he is right now.


But for today, I'm drinking in every little thing about my smiling cutie pie!!!

Quick question:

Is it possible that Radar is showing very early signs of male pattern baldness? Afterall, baldness runs like a rabid rabbit through my family and if I'm not mistaken, that second picture below looks an awful lot like a comb-over!!!! A big bald head would not be a new sighting in the Pazos family... poor Radar!


Lots of love,
Titi & Radar


PS - It's just past 11pm and I'm about to go to bed... but before logging off, I glanced over to what was next to me on the couch and just had to post a picture. My babies are snuggling up together!!!

5 comments:

TaraMac said...

What a cutie pie!!!

Alex has a major comb-over, too! What's funny is that he looks SO MUCH like his brother Ian at the same age, including the same balding pattern. Ian has a full head of hair now at the ripe old age of 10! Radar should be safe for a while, at least!

The Science Pundit said...

Male pattern baldness is a BADGE OF HONOR!!!

Dardo said...

I went to bed thinking you went your first day in a long time (since Radar's birth date?) without posting a blog entry.

Anyway, there are many other common Pazos traits that any sane mother should be much more worried about her baby inheriting.

Tia Sara said...

Dardo, You are soooooo right.
Tia Sara

Tia Sara said...

Titi,
Believe it or not he will always be your cute baby. Mamina even thought of your dad as her cute baby.
Tia Sara