Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wake up call

Just a quick update on the still ongoing American passport saga. This morning I was torn from a dead sleep by a phone call. The woman on the other end of the line said, "Ms. Pazos. I'm calling from the US Embassy. We just got notice that Rafael's passport was rejected because your baby's head is too big!"

Needless to say, this woke me up good and after a very confused, "excuse me?" it turns out that his head is too big in the passport picture I submitted... so it's back to the embassy today for round three.

More later.

Love, Titi & Radar

3 comments:

Tia Sara said...

You know big heads run in the family. In more ways than one.

TaraMac said...

OMG!!!!

Thats the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Wow.

The Science Pundit said...

It seems kind of silly that baby passports would require a picture. In another few months he won't resemble his passport picture anymore and will be unrecognizable to immigration agents. Oh well.

Tia,
A certain feature of Pazos heads (hint: front and center) also tend to run big.