Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And the winners are...

Using the old fashioned kind of scale, Mr. Radar weighed in today at a hefty 10 lbs 12 ozs! That means that tied for first prize are my cousin Rafael (how appropriate) and my friend Tara who both guessed 10 lbs 13 oz! Since the rule is ladies first, Tara, can you e-mail me your first choice of prize and your mailing address to radarpazos@gmail.com. Rafa, can you e-mail me your first and second choice... I think I have your APO address, but just in case can you include that in your e-mail as well. The third prize goes to Dardo who guessed 10 lbs 9 oz... you'll get the leftover gift and I can hand deliver that one!

So congratulations and thank you for playing guess the Radar's weight. I'm sorry that everyone couldn't go home with a prize, but I think that Darwin would be the first to admit that not everyone can win! An extra special sorry to the Science Pundit who I know really loved the prizes... but you'll get to spend several days with your nephew Darwin soon and that's got to top these other prizes hands down!

Other than the weighing in, the doctor's appointment went something like this...
All measurements and checks look good. Doctor Lochan gives Radar a clean bill of health and the go ahead for travel...
Now for your vaccines...


That's it! Time for the brave boy to go home.


Really, Radar was a trooper! He screamed for about a minute when they poked two long needles in him, but then he settled down with his chupi and dozed off for the ride home.

I know that I promised some info on our upcoming trip, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I forgot that my boss is in town today and we're doing dinner in just a little bit. So it's time to go pick a fancy outfit for Radar and for me to do my regular maintanence (ie, deoderant and a slap across the face).

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

TaraMac said...

I won...hurrah!! :)


Woo-hoo!!!!!!! We in the vast right wing conspiracy can guess baby weight, if nothing else! Oh, yeah... ((victory dance))

TaraMac said...

Oh, and Radar is sooooooo handsome!

The Science Pundit said...

:-(

S'okay. Little R. Darwin will make it up to me. :-)

Dardo said...

Well, my extremely scientific method for predicting Radar's weight was not as accurate as I would have liked, but third place ain't bad. Plus, hand-delivery means I'll see Radar again! 2 hours and 5 minutes til Darwin Day.

Anonymous said...

What's his head size & percentile?