Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can't complain

Radar monkey, button nose,
You're seven weeks today,
To celebrate you pooped your clothes,
Not once or twice, but trey...

I would have written "tres" but I thought everyone would pronounce it in Spanish and that wouldn't rhyme with "today". But that's beside the point. Yes, Radar pooped like a machine today and pooped through his diaper three times, polluting his clothes, blankets, socks and the spread on the couch. I attribute this to two things... the first is that I think Radar is outgrowing his newborn diapers!! The second is that I think his little insides are working really well today. See, on account of all his pooping, Radar has been in a really good mood all day! He has smiled more, giggled more and talked more than ever before.


Today has been a great day and if it takes pooping all over everything to make him happy, then bring it on baby!!

And since Radar was feeling so good, we went on a big grocery shopping spree and Tio Claudio treated! So this evening I have cupboards a'bursting and a happy baby. Who could ask for more?



I hope you all had such a good day. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

TaraMac said...

Did you ever think that you would think poop was so great???

The Science Pundit said...

The post starts out about poop, and ends with a shot of fig newtons and milk. Are you trying to say something?

Marco said...

Wow, I've never seen so much food in any of you're houses or apartments, Mazel Tov! And about the pooping... Radar absolutely needs a larger size diaper. That's how you know you need a larger size, it no longer contains the poop. Oh course, too large a diaper has similar non-poop containing problems.

And kiss that charming baby twenty one times for me. He is just too irresistable, even in photos!