Friday, February 20, 2009

RWT - day 4: Gate blogging

Since we likely won't get settled in until late tonight and we'll want to visit with all the new family and friends rather than blog, we're going to kill that bird right now as we wait at Gate B7 in the Ft. Lauderdale airport. It'll be a short one though since at the current moment Radar is not as calm as shown in the pictures... but he was such a trooper going through security and has been so good all day that I absolutely can't complain.



The photo shoot was far more successful today and we think we'll get at least a few good shots. Laurie, I hadn't heard the boob odor theory or I would have dangled a boob within smellshot (not a word, but it oughta be).

Ok, I'm losing the blog with one hand while calming baby with the other hand challenge so I'll see you all tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Titi & Radar

1 comments:

Lizzie said...

I still can't get over you are travelling with a small baby, I am sooooooo impressed. You are so calm and zen like!!!
PS Babies, small children and animals are never good on photo shoots, I have been there!!!!