Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl I - for Radar that is

I should be ashamed of myself! When I woke up this morning and realized that today is Superbowl Sunday and that I now have a son, I went digging through his little outfits to see what we had for this occassion. There was this shirt...


But it's sized for a 1 year old. The next best thing that I found was this...

Now, I realize that this is a baseball outfit and that this is shameful on my part, but it fits better and Radar still doesn't know the difference between the two ball sports. But does he know the difference between the Cardinals and Steelers? I switched them from side to side to make sure that any preference wasn't just a left or right preference.



What do you think? I think that we'll be cheering the underdog today. Go Cardinals!!!!

Lots of love and enjoy the game,
Titi and Radar

PS - Javier left a comment with a pretty dumb question. He wanted to know if Radar's pacifier is a "Clifford" pacifier! Everyone knows that Clifford is the 'big' red dog and as you can see from the perspective in the pictures that this red dog is a 'small' red dog. Follow the link to play a game with Clifford:

The pacifier is actually a Wubbanub pacifier and in addition to the red dog, there are ducks, frogs, ponies, etc... I've ordered three more since Radar loves his non-Clifford red dog pacifier.

PSS - Oh my Lord!!! I just noticed that Radar is about to get his 5,000th hit! If you happen to be #5,000 and if you make a screen print and e-mail it to Radar at radarpazos@gmail.com, he will personally recognize you!

5 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Is that a Clifford pacifier?

Dardo said...

The football shirt is the PERFECT size. He's just not wearing his shoulder pads.

Channel Swimmer said...

Where is the hit counter?

This is important. Sneakers is trying hard to win this.

Jenna said...

Well, Im glad he picked his own favorite. We are big steelers fans here in seattle(go figure!)

Marco said...

The important question is does Radar have an outfit for ground hog's day? (Perhaps a top hat and waxed mustache) And has Fanny seen her shadow? The issue of continued winter may not seem important at the moment, but when you come over to the mid-Atlantic area, you will realize just how important an issue it really is. And your babies are every bit as clairvoyant as giant rodentia. Maybe more so, I have not yet heard a prediction.