Monday, February 23, 2009

RWT Day 7; Camera play

This is how we started the day. I woke up to a few flakes of snow and since no one else was awake, I tried to set up the camera for auto-shoot while calming Radar who did not like his snow outfit one bit. While juggling the baby, I could only figure out how to set the auto with a two second delay and I didn't bother to play with the lighting. I'd hit the button and run out to the porch... this didn't last long and the few flakes stopped falling, so we were bust again on day 2 of trying to get a "Radar's first snow" picture. I guess perhaps destiny will indeed see fit that it be with Tio Javier!

A little later in the morning it was time to head to the Post Office to send off something that Primo / Tio Andres forgot and left behind (see, I'm not the only one). I'm not a big fan of cold weather, but one of the things I do love about it is that I feel at liberty to dress like a homeless person... it seems that Tia Marco feels much the same.

And since Radar has been in a pretty good mood today, we wanted to get a couple of shots of Radar with Tia Marco and Tio Frank.

Now we are sitting around playing our favorite game while waiting for Tio Carlo to make one of his fabulous dinners!

Tomorrow morning we're on the road to Philly & to new and exciting adventures.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar


PS - We thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot for Frank's personal spa business. These are some of our favorites - what do you think??? If you're ever in the Frederick area, be sure to look up My Red Bow spa for your massage and facial... it is soooooooooooooo delicious - good for the body and soul!


PSS - Just in case anyone thought that any of us older people were grown-ups! Sebastian took this picture of the big kids who were jealous that they didn't get to do a pinwheel the other night (see two days ago).

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I don't like the cold either, I love the comment on clothes, Ill remmeber that next time I bundle up!

Anonymous said...

Sins I has no clu wen o if ever I is allowed to com home I worked my channels and my step family run som analysis on de web abut my 'Mummy"
Here is result: (Concerning?)

www.typeanalyzer.com

The analysis indicates that the author of http://radarlove08.blogspot.com/ is of the type:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.


Fantango

PS: De fod is much beter out Est, tanks god!

Anonymous said...

Fantango,

I just read your comment. Uncle Stefan did not show up today, but he said he spent entire day doing some Bahamas stimulus shopping today, so I guess there will be some 'surprises' for me tomorrow....
Regarding the type analysis...not a surprise to me....
Hope to hop onto you or being hoped by you soon again.
Your hopless lover
Muligan

Anonymous said...

For those interested in the menu for Carlo's fancy dinner:

Smoked Perch w/ Cream Cheese and Crusty Multigrain Bread

Broiled Shrimp Wrapped in Smoked Bacon

Fillet Mignon w/ Goat Cheese

Wild Mushroom Risotto

Curried Shrimp

Bavarian Cream w/ blueberries and Strawberry sauce.

For those interested in the results of the round robin dominoes tournament... Marco was not the ultimate loser. Hurray! OK Heather won...

Dardo said...

I made the pinwheel images into a simple animated gif for all to enjoy.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m256/smoothieoperator/pinwheelgenreations.gif