Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tips for a second date

Sorry for the late post, but it's after 11pm and Radar and I are still up since our company only just left! Yes, Radar hosted a dinner party tonight with some friends and most importantly, it was his second date with his girlfriend Isabella. When I say that Radar hosted the party, what I mean is that Claudio did all the cooking and cleaning... I guess it was more like a ceremonial hosting. I don't think he minds giving Radar the credit though - they've formed quite a bond!

Ok, back to the date. We all know that relationships are hard and you can't just hang out with a girl then not call for several weeks (which is what Radar did) - the girl tends to get upset.

The trick then is, if you're the guy, to show that you're sensitive and that you too have feelings.

After that the girl caves and you can make up and kiss...


The rest is private!

So that was a second date, but there was a first tonight... Since the night was going on longer than anyone anticipated, Isabella ran out of milk. Like Radar, she's been stubborn about starting to latch on, so her mommy couldn't feed her. I had a spare bottle of milk that I had pumped in the refrigerator, so Isabella drank that! I guess that makes her Radar's milk sister! Isn't that cool?!

Another first was that Uncle Stefan learned for the first time that Playtex baby bottle drop-ins are not the same as condoms.

Lastly, a not-first was that Fanny spent a good part of the evening on Uncle Stefan's lap.


All in all I'd say it was a good night and now that Radar has finally gone to sleep (his usual bedtime is around 9pm, but he would have none of that while there were guests here), it is also time for me to hit the sack.

Good night and lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Very cute pictures! (except for the Uncle Stefan one--that was just scary._

Lori said...

Radar and Isabella make a lovely couple and as far as I know, there are no laws against milk siblings marrying. ;)

Lori

Angela and Grandpa said...

VERY CUTE COUPLe... YSABELLA AND RAFAEL.

HI LOOKS GREAT,,, ON GREEN
MISS HIM, ALOT,,
ANGELA AND GRANDPA