Friday, March 20, 2009

Common traits

Ok, what do I have in common with this picture?



1. Red; the hamburger is red meat and I am red with anger,
2. Raw; the hamburger is raw meat and my emotions are very raw right now,
3. Shredded; the hamburger is shredded and that's how I feel right now.

My nanny's application was declined at immigration.  I don't know why, I only know that it has been declined.  It took over 4 months to say "no".  She has been approved for two work permits before, but instead of treating it as a renewal, they made me start from scratch.  I applied before I had Radar and now, after I've already returned to work, the answer is "tough sh&%, find some other solution!  We don't care!"  

If it wasn't for this guy who paid me a visit this afternoon in the office, I honestly don't think I'd be able to keep it together.  I have no idea what to do!!

That's all for today - bad day I guess!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

That's ridiculous!!!

Lori said...

No guessing about it, this was a horrible day! We all have them. And you my friend, have had your fair share of them. The good thing about bad days is that they make us appreciate the good days that much more. If we never experienced lows, the highs in life wouldn't feel as high. People are stupid and can lack compassion. They are in their own world with their own set of problems and instead of trying to understand they take the easy way out and just say no or too bad and move on. You gotta believe in karma...You ARE a good, kind person and you will be rewarded. In the meantime Radar does seem mature and intelligent for his age now that he plays with Mr. Weeble so maybe he could take care of himself, Fantango and Mulligan until you get home from work?

Much love,
Lori

Jenna said...

I am so sorry! I feel so bad for you and her, it sounded like you both were looking forward to working together.

Lizzie said...

You are dealing with beurocrats, they have no idea of the real world and how their decisions affects peoples lives! Hang in there Christena, if we lived closer I would love to look after Radar for you:)