Saturday, March 28, 2009

Don't be afraid of the dark...

Don't forget that today we are celebrating Earth Hour at 8:30pm your local time. Turn off all your lights and unplug everything for one hour to raise awareness for energy conservation! We'll be flipping the main circuit from 8:30 - 9:30pm here in our little house in the Bahamas.

http://www.earthhour.org/home

But I can't promise that I won't use any energy source at all... afterall, I have to take some pictures during our first Earth Hour experience!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

ps - not to worry... tomorrow the blog will perk up again in the color department!
UPDATE
Radar's first Earth Hour was a resounding success! Of course Radar slept through the whole hour in his battery charged swing, so it made no difference to him. But the rest of us had fun chatting by candle light (Isabella and her mom were here). And of course Mr. Weeble seems to have enjoyed himself. So, for any of you out there that also celebrated... thanks for doing your little bit and tomorrow let's do a little bit that we normally wouldn't do to conserve energy so that the world will still be in ok shape for you kids and for Radar!
Nite nite now!

1 comments:

Lizzie said...

Love the new background! I think I missed the boat on 'Earth Hour', I think I heard something on the radio in the car, but wasn't too sure what it was about, and I was probably trying to sort out three girls arguing in the back seat. Thank you for enlightening me!