Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm the demographic

I wish I could say that I was all better, but this cold seems to like me and has asked to stick around a bit longer. I agreed under the condition that it leave Radar alone and so far it has kept its end of the bargain, so how mad can I be? Plus, the pug seems to understand that I'm under the weather and has offered up her pug kisses to help out.

So for tonight I'll just share a couple of things. First is the very cool gift that Sandi gave us when we were visiting over the weekend, up in the great white north! Can you all guess what it is???

That's right! It's a RADAR tower outfit! How cool is that and more importantly, where the heck did Sandi find a baby outfit with radar on it? I mean I had some custom outfits made for Radar that say "Radar", but that's easy. But who on this planet thought to put a radar tower as a shirt imprint? Bottom line is... who cares! It is totally cool and I'm going to keep an unofficial tally of how many people ask what it is on his shirt and how many people can actually guess.

Lastly, I want to confess that throughout my working life, I have frittered away so much money on dumb things ("dumb" like toys and silly things I don't need and not "dumb" like drugs and male hookers). But now that I'm a mother, I am being much more careful with my money and have sworn not to fall prey to predatory marketers who aim to sell me things I don't need.

And that explains why I did not fall for the Huggies ploy to make me pay extra for diapers because they look like denims! They can just take their little marketing strategies elsewhere because even if I am the demographic they target, I'm no sucker and will not buy into their schemes!


Um...

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

6 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Ah yes, the new tape fly jeans.

Get better!

Anonymous said...

Again 'The Science Pundit' is the first to comment....Get out on your bike for several hours ;) ....
BTW: End of August is Miss Universe competition here in Atlantis....so Fantango gets a new change to be a 'chick magnet'....some tings take a while....

Uncle Stefan

Marco said...

Don't get me wrong, the denim diapers are adorable, but I think it makes him look more like a tourist than a native there in the Bahamas. Here is a link to more Bahamian looking fashions...

http://www.rotuma.net/os/artists/hupfeld_hoerder/fashions/images/index.htm

Anonymous said...

Silly Question! I found it using Radar,of course...
Sandi

Lizzie said...

Well, nappies certainly have come a long way since mine were in them! Totally cool......, do you think they do them in pink for girls?

Anonymous said...

They missed the total fashion boat by not putting the stickies in the back. Abuela