Thursday, March 19, 2009

A new best friend

First, thank you all for following the Perry Potcake story. It was a really fun story to write and when I find an illustrator and when I get it published (even if just a self-publishing job), I'll reserve your autographed copies!

Now, I'm not sure if it's too early to start having "favorite" toys, but I don't think so. Of the many toys that we've started placing in front of Radar since he first showed an interest about 10 days ago, there is one that always gets his attention. And it can always get a smile out of Radar, even when he's in a bit of a bad mood. What is this toy you ask? I prefer to ask, "Who?"


Meet Mr. Weeble, as we're calling him (he wobbles, but doesn't fall down - for those of you who are old enough to remember).

And as a final note... no truer words were ever spoken (or written on a little person shirt)!!!


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Awwwww! He's still wearing green.

Lizzie said...

I just want to say, green is definitely Radar's colour!