Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring fever

I just wanted to give a quick update and to thank you for your e-mails and comments. Lizzie, I was ready to take you up on your offer, but I looked at a map and I think the daily commute to Kiwi land might be a bit much! Shucks! As always, I've cooled down quite a bit and I'll figure out a solution. For the next few weeks Radar will be passed from one sitter to the next until we find something more permanent, but he'll be just fine and the excitement might keep him preoccupied so that he doesn't miss Mommy as much!

By the way - yesterday I had intended to post a "happy first day of spring" post and today I wanted to post some pictures of Fanny's first dog show. But other things have taken priority, so I'm unable to be entertaining. My grandmother (who we just visited at the end of February) is in the hospital and is failing quickly. We have been calling, but between the drugs and the disorientation of being in the hospital, she is barely coherent. My mom has been on the phone with the nurses and doctors every couple of hours, and is heading up there in a couple of days.

So, spring hasn't really started off on such a good foot, but that's the way life is... there are always dips in the road and we have to just try to keep the steering wheel straight and not run off the road. That's what we're doing right now... just trying to navigate through these next few days.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

:-(

Lizzie said...

Mr Science Pundit, you summed it up totally :(