Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Top Ten

Recently I've found myself awake in the middle of the night when I sneak downstairs and turn on the tube for a bit. My longtime friend, David Letterman, is often the one to keep me company for a while before I sneak back upstairs to try to get a few more hours before Radar starts rooster duty (cooing as dawn breaks). So, having just wrapped up work for the day, I thought an easy post might be to just make my own top ten list...

Top Ten things that make my job as a mom easy...

#10 - practice... it ain't the same, but I have had practice playing mom with Fantango (not the breastfeeding part though),


#9 & #8 - coffee & chocolate; two friends I'd given up for a while and am so glad to have back in my life!

#7 - The wisdom of chocolate

#6 - Battery charger and rechargable batteries so that I don' t have to buy batteries for Radar's swing every other day.


#5 - Electric breast pump - makes a working mom's life soooooo much easier.


#4 & #3 - A favorite toy and a favorite chupi (pacifier).

#2 - A nanny to give my baby love and care (even if my nanny changes every day until I get things sorted out with immigration).

And the #1 thing that makes my job as a mom easy.... is a Perfect Baby!!!!


Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - For anyone who couldn't guess, the video from a couple of days ago with the weird "wearing purple" song was a Science Pundit production!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Chocolate and coffee, isnt the combo the best!!! Im so glad things are going well,and that you have so many people who love and are able to care for Radar down there. Give those beautiful cheeks a squeeze for us.

Lizzie said...

Are you an insomniac Christena, I am!! I am quite often awake during the night and it drives me nuts, and not to mention I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards the next morning!!!