Wednesday, April 8, 2009

10k

Ok, I just wrote a longish post and when I went to post it, I got an error message that said I couldn't post!!! I talked about the challenges of mothering and working full time... I recounted the story of how Radar projectile vomitted partially digested breastmilk into my face and all over my chest, then happily went to sleep! I even recounted today's big milestone... Radar held his bottle all on his own!



In the event that I'm about to be rejected a second time, I'll just keep it short for tonight. But there is one really important thing. If you look at the dolphin counter on the bottom of the right hand column, you'll see that Radar's blog will soon receive it's 1o,oooth hit! Wowsers! To celebrate, we will be awarding a $10.00 winkflash.com gift certificate to the person who is closest to guessing when we reach the milestone (day and time). If you happen to capture the screenprint of the 10,000th hit, that would also be very cool to see.

Oh - I should add that guessing is only valid through April 9th at 7:42pm (a time arbitrarily plucked from the air) so that someone doesn't make a guess when they see the ticker at 9,999... you know, we've had cheating on this site before, so the iron fist of discipline must be used!!

Ok, we'll try this again.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

6 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Tuesday, April 14th 2:00PM

Channel Swimmer said...

Monday April 13th at 6 PM

Jenna said...

Sunday April 12, 8:49pm

Abuela said...

I can't face the challenge. To confront the genius of Tia Sara, and the diabolical manipulations of the Science Pundit and Uncle Stefan, is too overwhelming. To add to the misery of my condition,I apparently abetted Tio Dardo in making off with Tio Rafael's shirt-enjoy the poster Rafa.
Oh,alright-Monday April 13 at 1AM...I'm counting on a Kiwi or Aussie to pull me over the line.

Tia Sara said...

Abuela, you know I never win where there's a prize involved. April 11, 11:00 pm.

Anonymous said...

I can not recall to have received the prize for my previous win, so I guess this is again a pirate prank, so what's the point of guessing...(Also the Science Pundit took my date and time already...)
Uncle Stefan
PS: (Temporary Caretaker of dogs MAx and Whiley, cat Mathilda, 1 rooster and 4 hens, 2 fishes...In tough time you need to take any job you can get, even if its in the US and only temporary... its tough if job demands are upgraded and you are not fitting the needs of a new boss :) )