Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby forever

Juggling work, baby and blog is tough enough, but when I have guests from out of town, it gets even tougher to manage and that's why I'm posting at 10:30 at night. When I got home, Claudio declared that it was off to a restaurant and the choice was mine... what to eat, what to eat? What had I not eaten for a long time? What did I not eat during my whole pregnancy because some book told me not to? What is basically my favorite dinner?

SUSHI!!!!
So this evening while we stuffed raw fish down our gullets, Radar was passed from one person to the next. Our table overlooked Bay Street and the water, so there was no chance he was going to fall asleep... way too many lights, people, cars, boats and other diversions. So I guess you can say we had both a boat for three (that giant sushi thing in the third picture) and a baby for three!! Anyhoo... it was a wonderful dinner and a reminder that I love SUSHI!!!

Oh, and the subject line about "baby forever" has nothing to do with Radar. He's obviously growing and learning and as much as I hate to think it, I know that he won't be a baby forever (although he'll always be MY baby)... someone else though seems to be quite content with her baby forever status!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

4 comments:

Channel Swimmer said...

Oh my heavens! Fanny wants to be like the alien!!!

The Science Pundit said...

Fanny wants sushi!

Marco said...

Have you seen Men in Black? Most likely Fanny is an alien, and the best darn ally to have in this crazy universe. I should have sent you home with more chupis; I don't have the heart to throw them away...

B. Mojito said...

Rafael siempre tiene compania,, creo sera un nino muy sosiable.

y que aprenda a comer de TODO.. enjoy the Sushi.
un saludo a Rita y Claudio.
abrazos