Thursday, April 30, 2009

An evening with Radar

After more than a week with lots of guests, lots of activity and a goofed up schedule, tonight it's back to just Radar and mommy (and Fanny of course*) before more guests arrive tomorrow. As I think I've mentioned in the recent past, Radar is still sleeping in bed with me. But since he's almost able to roll from his back to his tummy, I'll soon have to either move Radar to his crib or we'll have sleep on the floor!

In the event that we go with the crib, which has been sitting idly for 4 and a half months now...

I thought we'd at least give the old crib some daytime action to break it in a bit.
Then it was bath time, so I went to the drawer to find a jammy and found some of Radar's newborn onesies... can you tell that he's grown just a wee bit?
We did our bath in rubber ducky tonight (a gift from Marco and Frank) and to make things more interesting, I threw in some toys... it worked! Radar was in no hurry to finish his bath (he usually gets pissed pretty quickly and wants it done with).
After drying off and lubing up with some yummy baby lotion, Radar asked if it would be ok to just hang out naked for a few minutes. How could mommy deny her chubby prince such a small pleasure?
And now Radar is taking a little nap. I gotta tell ya... it may seem like pretty routine stuff, but spending my evening with Radar doing all this ordinary stuff is the central joy of my life! Who wouldn't just love hanging out and doing stuff with this guy?
Lots of love,
Titi and Radar
* Mulligan is confined to the porch for the next few days since Nana Angela, who is terribly allergic to cats, is coming back on Saturday.

2 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

He looks so handsome in his crib.

ANGELA said...

I LIKE THE TIE,,,,, LOOK GOOD ON HIM... GLAD THE MOM AND BABY,, SLEEP AGAIN,,,
HE'S A BIG BOY NOW,,,LIKE OMAR HIS FRIEND, JAJA HAHA.
LOVE THE SMILE,,,,,

ANGELA, NANA