Thursday, April 9, 2009

First crush

Oh my. I still don't have this whole permanent childcare situation worked out, but I have a very good temporary solution. Rita has been helping out and will be able to keep taking care of Radar 4 days a week until July... so that just leaves me to figure out one day a week and hope that I find my permanent solution over the next few months.

Rita is great! She is so responsible and loving with Radar. She speaks Spanish to him all day, sings to him, dances with him, takes him for walks with Fanny and even plays some Portuguese songs to him. And what has all this done? It's caused Radar to form his first crush! It's disgraceful. Radar looks at me when I first come into the room and after some coaxing, he'll give me a smile. He's already playing hard to get with his mommy. But when Rita comes into the room and especially when he hears her voice, his eyes get really wide and his whole face breaks out into a giant smile! It's embarrassing how obvious his crush is... I didn't have the camera on hand to get one of those moments, but here's a couple shots of Radar with his favorite gal!


Thanks for your guesses... when we hit the 10k, I'll let you know who won.

It's time now to retire for the night. I mentioned earlier this week that this was a week chock full of birthdays. I don't want to let any cats out of any bags, but one of those days is tomorrow. I'd love to tell you who's birthday it is, but my fingers are too tired... almost like they're the brittle fingers of a little old lady!

Anyway...

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

He's so cute when he's sleeping.

aNGELA said...

WHO'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW????/ ADIVINA,,,,ADIVINA,,,,,

JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA

CMP TT

Marco said...

Happy slappy, ya old pappy... Or something.