Sunday, April 5, 2009

How much is that baby in the window?

Since Radar so enjoys looking around, I decided that today was the day to flip him around in his Baby Bjorn. To see if he was enjoying it, I stepped in front of the mirror and Radar couldn't keep his eyes off the little guy in the mirror. I know he's too young to recognize the guy as himself, but I thought I'd just do some reading online.

Sure enough, studies seem to show that babies don't recognize themselves until about 20 months. So much for my "genius" theory for today.

http://www.talaris.org/spotlight_embarrassed.htm

At least he realized that the guy in the window is very good looking and worth staring at... after all, I stare at the same little guy all day!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

1 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

I can stare at him all day too.