Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little boy

When I got home from work today, Radar's nanny for the week (Rita) showed me the pictures and video she'd taken... no less than 30 in all!!! You know you've got a good nanny when she wants to take as many pictures of your baby as you do!

But then when I looked at the pictures, I didn't see my baby. I saw my little boy.


Maybe it's the outfit, but all of a sudden Radar looks a lot less like a baby to me and a lot more like a little boy. How sad! I asked him what he thought and this was his response...


I think tomorrow I'll stuff him back into one of his newborn onesies to reconvert him to my baby!!!

That's it for tonight... see, this morning the little boy thought it would be a good idea to get up at 3:30am... and while he spent the day making up that sleep, mommy didn't get that chance. So it's off to bed.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

ps - Incidentally, this is a week chock full of birthday celebrations... today is my cousin Felipe's birthday. He doesn't check this blog, but feel free to send him a message on Facebook or drop an e-mail... and don't forget to point out that this ain't just any old birthday... this is numero 40!!!! Welcome to the club old man!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

It's amaing how quickly children grow and change. Radar doesn't look like a newborn at all anymore but he sure still looks like a baby. A very cute baby too!

Lali said...

He is indeed a cute perfect little boy! I can't wait to see him!

Love, Lali

The Science Pundit said...

Happy cuarenta Felipe!

Tia Sara said...

Felicidades Felipe!
Besos
Tia Sara