Friday, April 3, 2009

Radar of Arabia!

Just in case any of you thought that when I sign each post "Titi and Radar" that I'm doing that all on my own, please see here the evidence of the brains behind the blog!


Now, back to the subject at hand. I guess the voters have spoken and the winner is clear. Radar of Arabia it is...

Final poll results were acutally a nail biter with Gangsta boy and Radar of Arabia taking it right to the finish line!

To try to get more into his character, Radar asked that we find some sand. Granted, there was much more water than you might expect to find in the Arabian desert, but hey, we do what we can here at Radar Love. All in all, it was another fun outing to the beach and if the whole Arabian Sheik thing doesn't work out, there's always Beach Bum.

Oh, and the "Who's your nanny today Radar?" game continued today and from the look on his face, I think he's pretty amused by this game!

Lots of Love,
Radar and Titi (since he's got the keyboard, he insisted his name go first)

1 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

If those sand dunes were a little taller, and he had a toy camel ...

I'm just saying. ;-)