Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're back...

UPDATE

I've read the comments left today regarding Radar's attire.  I spoke with my mom before any of the comments were left and she said that she thought Radar's scarf was "gang" apparel.  So, I guess that makes the vote 2 vs. 2 vs. 1.  Two gangsta votes (my mom and Marco), two Arab votes (Tia Sara and the Science Pundit) and my lonely Hippie vote!  Looks like it's poll time again...  Go Hippie!!!    

Please vote  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
______________________________ 

Mommy and her hippie son Radar are back from the April Fool's Day break!



We'll report back later today with any exciting updates.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

5 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

What hippie??

He looks like an A-RAB!!!

Marco said...

I thought the red bandanna was a gang sign meaning Radar had decided to side with the Bloods. He does looks adorable.

Tia Sara said...

I like it! "Radar of Arabia"

Jenna said...

I say hippie, , he actually look slike he should be listening to Bob Marley!

Sharon said...

Not at all gang aparell. I agree with the first comment. It very much has a middle eastern flair to it. Desert sun can be a bear.