Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cuteness overload

I loved Marco's comment on yesterday's post. "Cuteness overload!" I could not agree more. Even today, with a sore throat and a fever of 101, I laughed out loud at least 10 times when Radar looked at me and smiled or laughed. And since I did absolutely nothing today, I thought that I'd just go to Radar's closet and pick out a super cute outfit and do a mini photo shoot... more cuteness overload.

So, I don't know if you remember the mini photo shoot I did back on January 24th in this cute outfit...


Radar was swimming in the outfit, but I'd just gotten it and couldn't help myself.

But then it went into the closet and I pretty much forgot all about it... until today. Good thing too, because this is probably the last time Radar will be able to wear it. Although I hope that one day my clothes that currently burst at the seams will fit again, that isn't how it works with Radar. And what a waste it would have been to miss one last chance to see my little bug in this outfit.

Cuteness Overload!!!!


Oh, and please check out the new link on the sidebar under Antonio's deployment countdown. He's started a blog from Iraq in order to keep us all posted. I got an e-mail today where he reported that some of the care packages have started to arrive already and they are very much appreciated. He also thanked everyone for the Memorial Day pictures - they were completely unexpected and gave him a big lift. Thanks!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

The cap is cute. The bowtie is cute. The suspenders are cute. Al together it's an overload of cte.

Jenna said...

I dont think he coudld be any more cute if he tried! What a beautiful boy

Cousin Laurie said...

After seeing pictures of your Dad, he so reminds me of him. What a cutie pie!

Lizzie said...

Super duper cute!! How quick do the grow?