Saturday, May 16, 2009

High 5

Recognize these chubby little fingers wrapped around the red dog chupi? I'll give you a hint, if you've been following this blog from the beginning then you would have seen these same fingers for the first time exactly 5 months ago today!


Yep... those are the same fingers!


To celebrate, we went pink! See, up until now I've dressed Radar in baby blue and fire engines and all sorts of other stereotypical boy outfits so that people wouldn't have to ask, "is it a boy or a girl?" But Radar is 5 months old now and super secure in his boyhood, so we threw caution to the wind and dressed in pink. I, for one, think he looks ever so handsome and just as boyish!



And what would a birthday be without friends? Yes, that's Omar! Looks like Radar's done quite a bit of catching up... it also doesn't hurt that Radar's in the foreground and Omar in the background... tends to distort sizes a bit.


We did one other thing which I'll cover tomorrow so as not to mix people and pugs (it seems that the Channel Swimmer is very upset that I haven't posted the pug post I promised and if I mix it in with this people post she'll surely be pissed.)

Happy 5 months my sweet boy... you sure are pretty in pink!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Channel Swimmer... here's a teaser!


PSS - Don't forget to post or send your "bad mother" confessions (see yesterday's post). We'll have our voting for "worst" mother (or dad or brother, etc) next week.

3 comments:

Channel Swimmer said...

Since it is Radar's 5 month birthday, I guess I can excuse another human post and wait one more day.

My bad mama story:
I woke up this morning to find that my fully potty-trained, 3.5 yr old pug had pooped on the dining room floor. I tried to yell, but then I looked at Sneakers' repentant eyes and kissed his furry little mouth instead. Later, when I went outside to pull some weeds, I saw that Sneakers was once again eating the plants on the patio. I tried to yell, but then I looked at Sneakers' repentant eyes and kissed his furry little mouth instead. Sneakers promised not to eat any more plants today. A few minutes later, I heard his teeth crunching on some gravel. I tried to yell, but...well, you know the rest. Then I told Sneakers to just wait until his dad gets home.

The Science Pundit said...

Oh boy. He's starting to catch Omar.

And poor Fanny looks like she caught something. :-(

Lali said...

5 months, oh my lordy! Happy monthday! Is that the appropriate celebratory congrats?

Anyhoo, I am super glad that Radar is good with pink now. Because when I looked for the "My aunt loves me" one-sies, they were all in the girls' section and therefore (heteronormalitivly) they were all pink. Those of you who know me, know that I am very fond of pink so I showed real restraint in not buying it. However, now I will now buy it for him. Because Radar's aunt freaking loves him. Radar's aunt is kinda drunk too, and really really loves him.

What else was I going to say... hmm, I love Radar, I want to buy him a pink one-sie for Radar... The pug is a cutie pie...

Oh, I don't have a bad mama story... I will keep thinking about it... But Radar is super lucky to have such a wonderful mommy, but my sister is an awesome mommy. I don't see any badness about your previous post...

Insane bundles of love!
Lali