Thursday, May 14, 2009

Update from Antonio in Iraq


Here's a note received from Antonio earlier today for those who didn't receive it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just arrived to where I'll be in Iraq for the next year. It's a pretty basic base, not too much to do. The gym is alright, guess i'll be doing a lot of exercise when i'm not on missions. The address I gave earlier is the correct one, I confirmed it.

I dont start my actual job for another couple weeks. They're sending the rest of my company in small groups as they load them into planes from kuwait. Plus we do a transfer of authority and a change of command with the company we're replacing which takes a while.

That's pretty much it for now, at least we got somewhat of a decent internet connection for the "bargain" of $85 a month. Oh well... If you can forward this to our side of the family, i'd appreciate it.

Love,
Antonio

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And just as a reminder of Antonio's address for packages...

Antonio Pazos (no rank please)
E CO, 4-6 INF, 4BCT, 1AD
FOB Garry Owen
APO, AE 09331

e-mail: antonio.a.pazos@us.army.mil

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Antonio - Radar picked a very special gift for you and you should be getting it in three weeks (you said packages take three weeks to get to you). We love you!!! Be safe!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

1 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

I can't wait to see the pics of Antonio with his gift.