Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheeks

Not much to report today. I think Radar must be going through a growth spurt since he spent most of today doing this...


He slept so much during the day that it seems he ran out of sleep and now I can't get him to sleep. So I'm making this very brief post with Radar right here in the bed next to me watching Rachel Maddow with me (I'm training him to be liberal already).


So even though I don't really have anything to say, I'm posting because I wanted to show off these cheeks!! Have you ever seen anything so yummy?!?

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - We only got one suggestion for my dad's new company. He is meeting with the attorney on Sunday, so please submit your suggestions for consideration.

5 comments:

Dardo said...

If Rafael Darwin = Radar, maybe Jose Francisco = Jofra?

Trials and Tribilations Consulting (intentional misspelling)

The Trouble with Tribis (Star Trek reference)

3(bi) Consulting

(Tri)2 Consulting

Tribi or not Tribi, Inc

Tribicycle Consulting

Dardo said...

I was thinking, 'Tribicicleta Consulting' is MUCH better than Tribicycle, because the 'bi' in 'Tribi' is the same as the 'bi' is 'bicicleta', instead of the 'bai' sound in 'bicycle', plus it's for consulting is Spain, so it's more appropriate in Spanish even if the pronunciation wasn't an issue. So my new suggestion is

Tribicicleta Consulting

Lali said...

SozapChemConsulting

Sozapatribiti

Sozapaibirt

working the dyslexia angle... I like Jofra..

But I like "I am the luckiest grandfather ever because Radar is so beyond perfection with such cute edible cheeks and I consult on chemistry problems" more.
-but that is more of a statement of purpose.

Lali

Anonymous said...

The winner is:

TREMAJIC Polymer Frontiers

Tremajic is an acronym for Tribi, Radar, Eduardo, Miguel, Angela, Javier, Ileana, Cristena. Three times regular Magic (mispelled. Lali will tell you that Chemistry is sort of Magic. And the lucky winner is Angela.There apparently is an advantage to this pillow talk that supposedly influeces people. Hope you all like it and are not to dissapointed. Abuelito Tribi

Anonymous said...

Eduardo, was very close,,,
every body know,, Abuelito,, is crazy about( Star Trek )
and I pick this word,,
FRONTIERS.
BY THE WAY ,I LIKE JOFRA,,
THANKS TO ALL OF U,,
ANGELA