Thursday, June 11, 2009

New toy

Well, there's no doubt about it... it isn't just boys that like new toys! Last week when I was in the USA, I picked up a new toy that I'd ordered online. Here it is... any guesses?



That's right! (or "Nope" if you were wrong...) It's a remote control for my camera. Now instead of setting the camera timer and running back to Radar, I can just hang out with him and snap away. No more arm's length pictures, so maybe now I'll take more pictures of the two of us together (although why would I ruin a perfectly cute picture of Radar by inserting myself into it?). Anyhoo... I got to play with it for the first time tonight and except for the last picture, it was all fun!


That's it for today... the countdown to Radar's 6 month birthday is on... just a few more days! How the hell did that happen?

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Marco said...

I think its a great purchase. You look great by the way, one hot mama. Even the one where Radar is ripping your hair out... very flattering.

Antonio said...

Great buy! Although I get on this blog to see pictures of radar, not of you, but I guess it's a sacrifice I'll have to make! I can always save the pictures and do some photoshop. I also saw you've been stealing my material, getting quotes from my blog and inserting them into yours. Aren't there rules about this?
Love,
Antonio

Little M and Baby G said...

So cute! I love the one with his arms out airplane style!