Saturday, June 20, 2009

One of the secrets

I hope that by the end of today, I'll have some more interesting pictures to show you of Radar in his new...


... Coast Guard approved, super-duper life vest that uncle Stefan gave him!

But for now, I just wanted to share with you one of the secrets to happiness that Abuelo has recently pinpointed for me. It has something to do with the game of peek-a-boo.

Observe Radar and I playing peek-a-boo (only Radar is in the pictures to save you all the time you'd be using to photo-shop me out). I sit Radar in his crib and I kneel before it (this has nothing to do with Holy Radar). I duck below the bumper where he can't see me and I call out his name.

He's curious and looks down... "where is mommy?"


Then I pop up and say my "peek-a-boo!" He jumps and then starts cracking up.


We start again...


"Peek-a-boo!" And Radar cracks up... we do it again and again and again and again, and guess what? It never gets old!


So, what is the secret to happiness as identified by Abuelito?


To be easily amused! I think Radar's already got this one down pat.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

I'm easily amused looking at him.

Jenna said...

I cant get over how cute he is!!! His little mouth and smile is just adorable!