Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photo op???

Good morning. This morning we were just minding our own business doing our morning routine (which currently consists of me sitting on the couch checking e-mail and maybe even blogging, while Radar attends to urgent office matters on his new floor office.)


When all of a sudden a rare photo op presented itself. Now for all you Mulligan fans who feel very slighted by my lack of attention to that member of our family, let me be clear that this is principally not my choice. Since the arrival of the alien, Mulligan wants very little to do with us and prefers his back porch villa to our chaotic indoor suites. He makes a brief entrance every morning and then quickly retreats back to the porch. I have tried on many occassions to get Mulligan and Radar in the same frame during his visits, but Mulligan wants nothing to do with the alien... I think he's a bit afraid of "it". But this morning as I sat here, I saw him making a wide arc toward the floor office and I quickly grabbed the camera. It wasn't a face to face encounter, but it was close enough to get them in the same frame and maybe it was Mulligan testing the waters?? Maybe the near future will hold new opportunities for better photo ops!!


Speaking of which, I got a couple of messages on Facebook today that made me giddy with anticipation for the upcoming Radar World Tour part II. According to my secret sources, there will indeed be a fantastic photo op coming up... one we weren't anticipating and thought might still be more than a year away.

I won't expand on this any more for now. The tour starts on Friday, July 10th and goes through July 26th!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, SP You ok?

Antonio said...

Titi, how's the photoshop operation going?