Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photoshopping out mommy!

Update
Final poll results.


Well, we didn't get too many entries, but enough for a poll vote. Here are the photoshopped pictures to choose from. Since Marco had taken the dolphin theme, I made a new one myself.

Once again... The original


#1: Groovy Radar by Marco


#2: Holy Radar! by the Science Pundit


#3: Roman Radar by Radar's Mom


Now, it may not seem fair for me to enter my own competition, but I have a feeling that most of those voting will sense the unfairness and vote against me! But I've learned a thing or two from the recent events in Iran and I might just win anyway, even if you ALL vote against me!

We'll see

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS – Just a glimpse of last night...

Pre-bath
(Radar waits in his crib until mommy prepares his bath... at least we use the crib for something and at least Radar doesn't hate the crib!)


Bath


Post-bath


And that's really it for today...

4 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

Hmm, he seems progressively less happy through each step of the bath cycle.

Cousin Laurie said...

If it's any consolation Alyse was a bed baby too, and it took almost forever to get her into her crib. Not that I minded. lol. She still comes in in the evenings to read with me before she goes into her own bed, and she turned 10 on Tuesday. So don't fret too much, it will come in time.

And I think I like the Roman look!

The Science Pundit said...

I like the new splish splash motif.

Angela said...

I like the Roman... look real, jajaja

the face of Rafael, in the bath tub,, humm ,,no way, fanny again,??
i don't like, her shampoo...

love
Angela