Sunday, June 7, 2009

So much to share... So little time

We just got back home a couple of hours ago and Radar is crapped out. One of these days I'm going to have to post about Radar's favorite song. It's like a drug... no matter how cranky or bored he is, the song changes everything. And it was this magic song that got us through this evening's flight. But like I said, I'll talk more about that another day since I have so much to share and so little time (translate; I'm pooped and want to got bed!)

So let me quickly share just a few of the many things we've done over the last couple of days. Yesterday Radar got to meet a new buddy... Ethan is a month younger than Radar, but you know how it is... once you get to be 5 or 6 months, what's a mere month? And Radar also got to meet Ethan's wonderful mommies, Melanie and Vanessa, who doted very heavily on my handsome monkey!

Then it was time to go shopping with godmother Gail which proved to be exhausting.

But what I really wanted to share was this... Radar's first dip in a swimming pool! I had tried on a couple of other occasions, but the water was too cold. I was afraid that it was still too chilly, but you tell me... do you think the water temperature bothered him?




It was so much fun, so we made sure to pack up this little 'quadrapus' floater (as I call it) and bring it here for more pool time as soon as possible!!!

Time for bed now.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - I'm not sure when Tia Sara is getting back from her trip, but I thought I'd post her prize. Since she is the worst mother, I thought that perhaps another, better mother could give her some tips...

3 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

He's a natural swimmer.

Dardo said...

Thought octo is the only numerical prefix that is the same in Latin and Greek, octopus is a Greek derived word, as 'pus' means 'footed'. Therefore, it should be a tetrapod, not a quatrapod.

Abuelito Nana Mime said...

look good on GREEN...
cute Baby Rafita. We're glad boths of U, feeling better.

love