Friday, June 12, 2009

Two challenges

In yesterday's post, I made a self depricating joke about my new camera remote control, asking why I would ruin a perfectly cute picture of Radar by inserting myself into it. It was a joke Antonio! But in his comment, Antonio agreed with me and said that it was no big deal because he could always just photoshop me out of the picture. Well - thank you very much cousin!!!

But then it got me thinking... that might actually be a fun project for some of our more tech savvy followers. So that's the first challenge. Anyone with some tech talent (or not - old fashioned cut and paste and re-photograph is also allowed) is hereby challenged to photoshop me out of this picture and make your own background for Radar. When you're finished, e-mail your new picture to Radar's e-mail address on the sidebar. If I get more than one, I'll post a poll to find a winner. If I only get one, that one will automatically win a super prize. If I get none, I'll do one myself and give myself first prize. Oh, and thanks again Antonio - I just love stealing quotes and ideas from you. Have fun!!!


The second challenge is one of the old standards... "name that photo!" Fanny was being such a pest tonight at bath time that I threw her in the tub with Radar. But I loved this photo and I think it deserves a name... don't you? No polls here. I'll pick the winner from entries.



Happy Friday night all...

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

8 comments:

Tia Sara said...

Who was that masked man?

Tia Sara said...

I guess this means I'm back. I can't wait to read Mother Angelica's book. I have to find out what the GOP has to do with all this :)

Marco said...

Were you going to eat the squeaky duck?

Sharon said...

Why are you staring at me? Don't you have any decency? I'm naked you know!

Jenna said...

"Um, that doesn't look like a treat"

This picture is just too cute!

Lizzie said...

Who told Fanny I have her bone?

Lori said...

"Give me a break mom! Do I have to share everything with Fanny?"

Channel Swimmer said...

"There's a warm spot near Fanny."