Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When 4,750 just isn't enough

Since my camera is nice enough to keep track of how many pictures I've taken since I got the camera (just before Radar was born), I know that as of yesterday I had taken 4,749 pictures. So I took one more when I got home... that was # 4,750 and that should be quite enough, don't you think? Except that about 1/4 of a second later I took # 4,751 and then 4,752... it's pointless to go on. Obviously it's not enough when this little boy is who I'm shooting...




And then there was this post-bath battle with the damned frog!!! Radar won in the end.




Oh, and since Radar was wearing his cute baseball outfit, I thought I'd pull out the first picture I'd taken of him in his outfit... I can't help but notice that his legs have filled in just a bit!!!


Nothing else to report today... nighty night to all.

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

8 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

He's growing so fast!

Antonio said...

I gotta admit, Pazos babies are so good looking. I wonder what happens to us when we grow up though? Any theories? haha.

Angela said...

Rafita,, He change for Good.
take more pictures.
miss you
Angela.
pd,
yesterday was the Retirement Party, @ Bayer Corporation;
for Grandpa,Abuelito.

Marco said...

Congrats on your brief 4,750 milestone. But lets face it, the frog battle is much more important to all of us...

Radar's Mom said...

@ Marco... that reminds me of the time a few years back when I was giving Sebastian and Nolan a bath... the bathtub was full of toys and Nolan pointed out the frog in the tub. When I looked more closely it was a REAL frog! So naturally we scooped him up, named him and had a "set the froggy free" party. Ahhhh... good times with frogs!

Tia Sara said...

Frogs are a recurring theme. Marcela's favorite song in kindergarten was 'Froggy went a courting'

Radar's Mom said...

@ Tia Sara

And which of us hasn't cried when we've heard Kermit sing the rainbow song? Frogs are just awesome I guess!!!

Tia Sara said...

@ Radar's Mom

Or 'It's not easy being green'