Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun with words

Here's a sort of fun thing to do with words (in case you're not that keen on writing with them). You can make your very own personal word cloud by following the link at the bottom of this post. Either type or paste a bunch of text into the big box or type a website address into the second box. The words that show up most often will be a little bigger than others. So, for example, if I wanted my Radar Love cloud to show Radar and Love in a larger size than non Radar and Love words, I would make sure that Radar and Love showed up more often in the text I used. Or you can just type random things and names... I won't do that here, but I'll use this paragraph along with some other random words. Then just hit submit or go, and presto, there's your cloud. You can format your cloud to your liking.


Anyway... I thought it was fun, so I thought I'd pass it along! Try your own at:

Create your own Word Cloud!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

1 comments:

Mulligan said...

You can leave the door open....I will never come back in!