Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence... Happy 4th!

How does an American in the Bahamas celebrate his first Fourth of July? Just like everyone else... dressed in red, white and blue, outside with a hot dog!



As for independence, Radar is forcefully beginning to show his... he's practically mastered the "eating with a spoon" thing...

And as you can see, the sippy cup? Been there... done that!

Hope you all are having a wonderful 4th of July... especially Primo Antonio over in Iraq (where I guess it's no longer the 4th - oh well). We love you all!

Hugs and pugs,
Titi and Radar

PS - Tio Dardo had the 15,000th hit on Radar's blog! Fanny is very excited and will be sending your gift along with us to West Virginia (the Radar World Tour II starts in less than a week!)
PSS - Oh, and I don't know if you noticed, but Radar's blog has now been officially approved!!! See, although there are about a zillion mommy blogs out there, there are only about a million "single" mommy blogs so this stamp of approval is a mark of distinction! Anyway, we're just happy that someone approves of our blog! Hugs again...

5 comments:

Dardo said...

That second spoon picture is one of my all time favorite Radar images.

Uncle Stefan said...

I know Fantango's 'gifts'....but did not know that those gifts are being mailed nowadays....WOW...

Radar's Mom said...

@ Uncle Stefan

It's not being mailed, I'm taking it with me on the plane. As long as I put it in a ziplock plastic bag and it's under 3 oz, then no problem! Eduardo is soooo lucky!!!

The Science Pundit said...

"That second spoon picture is one of my all time favorite Radar images."

I don't know; I kind of like the cross-eyed picture.

Radar's Mom said...

@ SP

Make up your frickin' mind!