Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A playpen for two


It seems that the one who really needs to recover from vacation is old mommy and not young Radar. I got home yesterday at 6pm and although I desperately needed a nap, Radar would have nothing of it. He moves too much now to nap with him in bed or on the couch (unless he's conked out which he most definitely was not last evening.) So instead, I crawled into the new playpen for two, where I could recline while Radar continued to work on all his noise-making toys. Less than 10 minutes after shooting this picture, mommy was out cold and I don't know when, but at some point, the little one snuggled up next to me and there we stayed until I moved the operations up to bed at around midnight!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Here's just a quick shout out to whatever genius thought up this idea... it's a little mesh bag with a handle. I put frozen fruit pieces inside and Radar sucks on it for 15 minutes like a Popsicle... it feels good on his gums, is healthy and teaches him to feed himself in a not so messy way!!! GENIUS, I tell you!!!

5 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

That first picture is a prime candidate for a caption contest.

"What'cha eating out there?" *slurp*

Tia Sara said...

Who took the photo of Mommy and Baby in the pen?
Besos

Stefan said...

Now I know what these 'Lego type of gated community' type of pieces are for....keep the Mom and baby confined and safe...cool....Guess any baby sitter is sleeping in that thing now....head set and I-pod on....

The Science Pundit said...

@Stefan
"Guess any baby sitter is sleeping in that thing now"

John Cusack???

Tia Sara said...

Oh Boy!, Titi, you really are in trouble with Radar crawling like that! And don't expect John Cusack to help you....
Besos