Sunday, July 5, 2009

Radar's new pillow

I wasn't going to post anything today since it's been a rough teething day where mommy's arms have pretty much been the only refuge from misery. So my hands haven't been too free to take pictures. But then, just a few minutes ago Radar was crying and I was trying to distract him, then he abruptly fell asleep... Hallelujah!!!

I think maybe it was his new magic pillow!


Only 5 days until Radar World Tour II begins. We have big plans to see many of the family and friends we already know and to meet some new family and friends for the first time. So please stay tuned!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

3 comments:

Gail said...

Radar and Fantango are going to be best friends! I hope you have a great trip. Hugs.

TaraMac said...

Just when you think that boy can't get any cuter, he does!!

Little M and Baby G said...

TaraMac is right. Radar just gets cuter every day!