Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rain... on a sun shiny day

The countdown is nearly over... TO (take off) is tomorrow morning for Radar's second world tour.  This morning Fanny was dropped off at her second home and mommy hasn't started packing the suitcase, so everything is as you would expect.  Our flight tomorrow will take us first to beautiful Atlanta, GA (more specifically to the William B Hartsfield International Airport for a quick layover).  We then whoosh over to wild and wonderful West Virginia where a wealth of weighty well-wishers will welcome us with wide and wistful wings... alliteratively speaking that is.


But for right now I'm on a quick lunch break and I just finished watching a video link that my boss sent me.  Today is a beautiful sunny day and after being drenched nearly every day for the last month, I had no real desire to see more rain... until I saw this...



Enjoy your weather, whatever it is, and stay tuned for reports from RWT II!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - I don't have a picture to post of my fat boy since I'm at work and all... but he had his 6+ month doctor's appointment yesterday and his doctor said he is doing great in every way.
 
He is measuring in at 25.5 inches (just a wee bit below that 50th% curve) and he's packing a healthy 18 lbs 6 oz (just a wee bit above the 50th% curve)... can anyone say "short and fat" like his mommy? 

4 comments:

Tia Sara said...

I don't like 'short and fat', I much prefer Pita's word for it: 'Hermoso'! When we were growing up only your dad qualified. (it's a different story now) When you are in WV, ask your dad about when he had to shop in the "Husky" department.
Besos

The Science Pundit said...

Wow! That video was great!

Lizzie said...

I agree, great video!

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

Have a great trip! :)