Thursday, July 2, 2009

A real stand up guy

Hey... whoever says that babies drool a lot while teething has no idea what they are saying. Or at best, maybe they are just confused. After all, if you were to see this picture you might come to the conclusion that Radar is drooling like a soggy, rabid faucet.


But if you just look a little bit more closely, you'll see that he's just blowing a french kiss to the little bear on his bib! How sweet!!!


However, that is not really the topic I wanted to touch on today. I wanted to talk about this stand up guy that I know...


Literally. He is just 6 1/2 months old and he's decided that you don't gotta crawl to stand. He loves it! He's even strong and stable enough to stand without mommy holding him...

Well... for 30 second or so anyway (please note that I have Radar surrounded with pillows to break his falls and you'll see my hand sneaking into the picture to grab his little outfit and further soften the landing) ....


I don't know about you, but that picture reminds me of the old Nestea plunge.


Photo-shopping is so much fun!!!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - I just noticed that we're only 100 hits away from 15,000 hits on the blog. Yowsers!!! If you happen to be the 15,000th hit and happen to grab a screen print and happen to e-mail it to me, Fanny may have a little gift for you... after all, according to the silly sidebar thing (you can click the play button if you haven't already), she believes this to be her blog!

3 comments:

The Science Pundit said...

He's the king of the woooorrllllld!!!!

lefobserver said...

Hello from GREECE!!!
Could you visit my blog http://lefobserver.blogspot.com/, in order that the flag of your country, will be added to the index of my visitors?
Thank you in advanced.

Dardo said...

Poor Radar's foot ddin't make the cut...or it did make the cut, depending on what you mean by 'cut'.