Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just call me

I get the distinct feeling from your comments on today's earlier post that you were laughing 'at' me and not with me! But really... I'm very happy that you were as amused as I was by the whole spinster thing. And honestly, you can call me

a spinster

or an old maid (thanks Marco)

or a bachelorette

or a single chick

or even a gay divorcee
(you did mean happy, didn't you Mom?)

... just as long as you call me...
Radar's Mom!

Lots of love,
Titi and Radar

PS - Hey, I think I mentioned that this guy...

... has the crawling thing down...

... and that this same guy...

... thinks standing while holding on is a cinch...

... so I guess now we're on to new and tougher challenges...

Any more guesses on when this guy is going to take his first unassisted step? He'll turn 8 month this coming Saturday!

PSS - Fanny's reaction when she heard I was a spinster!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

My guess is 10 months 3 days he will walk. He is just too cute!

The Science Pundit said...

Fanny had it right.

Gail (da fwiend) said...

I say Oct 8 at 2:00 pm Radar will take his first step. Radar is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you both next week! It is nothing but a miracle how much babies change and how quickly. As for the spinster thing, that is just funny and stupid. Goes along with the nurse at the hospital that said that anyone over 25 was an elderly primip. What is with the Pajamas? They are still in the dark age!